Hi! And welcome to my sewing and crafting blog. Here you will find everything you need to start learning how to sew or sharpen your existing skills. Treasurie has hundreds of articles including sewing tutorials, free sewing projects, how to crochet, and pattern sew-alongs.
If you are new to the site, why not start with some of the most popular sewing patterns and craft tutorials!
Christmas is just around the corner, and now is the time to start crafting some amazing home decor and gifts. See more Christmas projects →
Learn how to crochet with these easy tutorials showing you the basic crochet stitches and techniques. Popular stitches include single crochet, double crochet, and treble crochet. Once you have mastered some stitches, you will be ready to start on crochet projects that will keep you busy all year long. See more crochet →
Tie Dye Tutorials
Learn how to tie dye and create unique designs for your clothing and fabric projects. You can use these techniques and tie dye patterns to make t-shirts, socks, and hoodies that are perfect for presents or just showing your individuality.
Latest From The Blog
Here are the latest tutorials from the Treasurie blog. Start sewing and crafting today!
- What is a Yard of Fabric? Sizes & Conversions Made Easy
- Sewing Tools & Equipment - Cutting and Marking Tools in Sewing
- Corner To Corner Crochet (C2C) Step by Step Made Easy
- What Is Macrame, What Does Macrame Mean & What to Macrame
- What Is Crochet, What Does Crochet Mean & What to Crochet
- What is Embroidery & What to Do with Embroidery
- What Is Tie Dyeing - What Does Tie Dye Mean
- What Is Quilting? What Does Quilting Mean, What to Quilt