Today’s the day to idolize the humble scrap of fabric and find a free small sewing project to turn it into something worthwhile. If you are a hoarder you will be so glad you saved those scraps of fabric. Scrap fabric pieces kept in a rummage basket or neatly organized and rolled up into tidy bundles, are just what you need to make some really nice little items. However you decide to keep them, they will come in handy for making up those irresistible small sewing projects.
Small Sewing Projects
This list of small sewing projects is inviting and the opportunity to use up some of your scraps has to be encouraging. There is something for everyone and the free patterns can be used to make great gifts for the festive season. Find something that appeals to you and match it to the perfect scrap of fabric.
A true rags to riches story in the making.
Creating gifts and completing small sewing projects using your scraps is very rewarding and the bonus is that you will impress your friends young and old and their children too! Best of all it is not going to cost you a cent when the pattern is free too!
This is just the perfect opportunity to turn you Cinderella scrap into a Rockerfella gift made with love and a free scrap sewing pattern!
Most Popular Small Sewing Projects
- DIY Gift Bags – in 4 sizes
- Cloth Flower Making – Pretty Fabric Flowers for hair accessories and brooches
- How to Make a Pincushion – patchwork square pincushion
- DIY Hair Ties – Cute retro hair ties and bows
- How to Make Fabric Bows
- DIY Phone Covers – Easy upcycle project
- 18 inch Doll Blanket – 4 part bedding series
- How to make Yo Yo Flowers – these fabric flowers are a classic shape and easy to make